What is the turn-around time for journals?
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
◄ Back to [[
◄ Back to []
Revision as of 00:22, 2 May 2012
- An article in the Spring/Summer 2005 issue of the FORUM has a study conducted on journals in Social/Personality psychology in which 163 published authors in the Social/Personality field rated each journal on reputation and turn-around time.
- There appears to be no relationship between journal prestige/reputation and journal turn-around time. As can be seen on Table 2 of the Spring/Summer 2005 FORUM, journals considered to be highly prestigious have:
- Quick turn-around time (Psychological Science, PSPR),
- Average turn-around time (Psychological Bulletin, JESP, PSPB),
- Slow turn-around time (JPSP).
◄ Back to Journals