What are the formatting issues?
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
Revision as of 00:14, 2 May 2012 by Doug
- For some special purposes, you will be a given a format to follow (e.g., NIH biosketch).
- The content determines the length of the CV so there are no length restrictions.
- Page numbers should appear on all pages except the first.
- Avoid using fonts size less than 10-point.
- To create a more readable and distinctive CV, you may use indention, bold and italic text, and more than one type of font. But remember to be consistent through the CV.
◄ Back to How to Get a Job