USC happiness course lab
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
Revision as of 06:45, 29 June 2010 by Doug
Here is a tentative lab schedule for the happiness class....and a place where we can make notes on each exercise....
Jan 28 - Getting to know you / exercises
- Get to know each other
- Illustrate types of happiness
- Illustrate peak/end rule
Feb 11 - Jam study replication (more manip?)
Feb 25 - Diary study + personality data..give feedback sheet
- Meology data....big 5, max/sat, activities, goals, schwartz values
March 3 - Meditation intervention ...love of humanity
- Set intention at end of meditation?
- outward meditation -> inward or vice versa?
March 24 - Discuss secret acts of kindness...
- anonymous, known, owed conditions?
April 7 - Perfectionism intervention procrastination
- could be apr 14 so as not to be on exam week....