USC - Graduate Association of Students in Psychology
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
What is GASP?
The USC Graduate Association of Students in Psychology seeks to make life easier for graduate students in the psychology department.
How do I join?
If you are a psychology graduate student, you are a member whether you like it or not. But you should still subscribe to our list serv (gasp dash l at usc dot edu) in order to receive important emails.
Also, if you are new, consider this page... How to survive in graduate school
We often have happy hours at places like Lola's, El Cholo, and La Barca. Subscribe to the list for details. We also schedule free lunches on wednesday afternoons each month. Each year, we hold a quiz bowl where we attempt to show up the professors.
- Free Lunch - Wednesday October 25th from 12-2pm in SGM 501
- Dueling Pianos @ Howl at the Moon - Sunday, Oct. 29th 9pm
Who is in charge of GASP?
- Houri Hintiryan, President
- Trish George (V.P.)
- Nicholas Foster (Treasurer)
- Drew Mullane (Secretary)
- Urvi Patel (Social Events Coordinator)
- Area Representatives
- Brain & Cognitive: Patricia Raskin
- Clinical Science: Robin Toblin
- Developmental: Michelle Fung
- Quantitative: Nayena Blankson
- Social Psychology: Brian M Monroe
Some Fun photos
Hopefully somebody will add some things here