Study Abroad grants/awards

From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
  1. ACLS American Research in the Humanities in China supports US citizens with the Ph.D. or equivalent to do in-depth research on China or the Chinese portion of a comparative study. Award - grants are offered for 4 to 12 months of continuous research in China with a monthly stipend and travel allowance. Eligibility - US citizens with the Ph.D. or equivalent.
  2. ACLS Chinese Fellowships for Scholarly Development supports Chinese scholars with the M.A., Ph.D., or equivalent from a Chinese institution to carry out one or two semesters of individual or collaborative research at the invitation of a US host scholar. Award – one or two semesters of living allowance, health insurance, and international airfare. Eligibility – Chinese scholars, and must be nominated by the US host.

◄ Back to Grant Funding

Personal tools