From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
- APA Early Researcher Awards recognizes an outstanding student research project completed before the dissertation.
- Award - two awards will be granted: a $1,000 award for basic science, and a $1,000 award for applied science.
- Eligibility - Strong preference will be given to students who demonstrate outstanding research abilities earlier in their graduate training (e.g. up to and including master's thesis or equivalent), and who show a greater level of independence in conducting their research.
- APA Graduate Research Scholarships in Psychology assists graduate students of psychology with research costs. Offered by the APA American Psychological Foundation (APF) and the Council of Graduate Departments of Psychology (COGDOP).
- Award - includes the $2,000 Clarence J. Rosecrans Scholarship, the $3,000 Ruth G. and Joseph D. Matarazzo Scholarship, as well as a number of $1,000 scholarships.
- Eligibility - The scholarships will be given directly to the individual graduate students enrolled in an interim master's program or doctoral program. If a student is currently enrolled in a terminal master's program, the student must intend to enroll in a PhD program. Several fellowships have been reserved for students who, at the time of application, are within the first two years of graduate study in psychology.
- APA APAGS Forest and Honaker Master’s Scholarship for Research in Psychology funds thesis research in the field of psychology at the Master's level.
- Award - $1,000 cash award.
- Eligibility - a student affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- DHS Scholarship and Fellowship Program is intended for students interested in pursuing the basic science and technology innovations that can be applied to the DHS mission. It encompasses a 3-year appointment with a required internship during the summer following the first year.
- Award - Full tuition, $2,300/month for 12 months.
- Eligibility - must have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale, and be within the first year of your graduate program as of the application deadline.
- SPSSI Clara Mayo Grants which support master's theses and pre-dissertation reesarch on aspects of sexism, racism, or prejudice.
- Award - up to $1000.
- Eligibility - SPSSI members, with preference given to students enrolled in a terminal master's program, and proposals that include a college or university agreement to match the amount requested will be favored.
◄ Back to Grant Funding